Terms and conditions for accommodation in Aparments SJEZDOVKA LYSÁ HORA – Rokytnice nad Jizerou

Reservations and bookings

  • Bookings can be made online on this website or by e-mail and telephone.


  • A booking fee of 30% of the total booking should be paid within 5 days from the confirmation of reservation. The remaining 70% must be paid at the latest 30 days before commencement of vacation.

Arrival and departure

In winter:

  • Check in: Starting day on Saturdays after 16 hours
  • End of stay: Outgoing day on Saturdays until 12 pm

In the summer:

  • By agreement

Transportation from parking to the apartments

  • Summer car to the house
  • It is possible to access the apartments by chairlift (only 8.50 to 8.00 and 16.00 – 16.10) from Hotel Rokytka, the apartments are 400metres walk from top lift station.
  • Taxi skidoo – by order on +420 603 892 271
  • 0r by ordering the snowmobile for max. 8 persons.


  • Parking at a parking under the Rokytka hotel or Stary mlyn hotel.
  • In Rokytnice is possible to use some of the guarded and a covered car park.

Conditions for cancelled reservations

In case of cancellations the following fees are applicable:

  • More than 30 days prior to reserved period of stay – 30% total fee.
  • Up to 14 days prior to reserved period – 50% total fee.
  • From 14 days or less from reserved period – 100%



  • Accommodation
  • Electric, Water and heating costs
  • Clean bedding
  • National Park recreational tax (19 CZK per person per day)
  • 14% Value Added Tax

Not included in the price is Insurance, Transport nor Transport to Apartment from parking

Payment information

  • Payment should be made in advance by bank transfer.

The owners reserve the right to change details to the above terms and conditions where necessary and without notice.


15% Skipass Discount

Each guest will receive 15% skipass discount!